5 Things Brides Should Do Over the Holidays
1. Tis the season to shop! Don’t miss out on after Holiday and pre Holiday sales. While you’re looking for gifts for your loved ones, get some of the items you need for your wedding!
2. Send out Christmas Cards! It’d be a shame to keep your beautiful engagement pictures to yourself. So why not send out Christmas Cards with your wedding date and a cute picture of you two?
3. What’s the difference between a designer New Year’s Gown and a Bridesmaid’s Dress? Nothing! If you don’t have your bridesmaid dresses yet, bring out the girls for a fun day of shopping! You will find fabulous styles on sale!
4. Are you going to a Holiday Party or Dinner? Try out your wedding hair and make-up styles! Why would you get all pretty just to go back home? Schedule your hair and make-up trial before a party or dinner, then go out and get feedback!
5. Collect and update your address and e-mail list. This is the time of year where we see people we have not seen in a long time! While you’re attending a family gathering, make a list of the names, addresses and e-mail addresses of those you would like to invite to your wedding. You can then send reminders by e-mail for those who don’t reply on time!
– Based on an article from Christine Dyer, Social Media Expert and Founder of BridalTweet