Instructions to follow to obtain an optimal result:
- No alcohol 24 hours before and after your treatment.
- During your treatment the skin may swell slightly. Apply a cold compress on the treated surface to help it unswell for 5-10 minutes, 2 to 3 times a day, for 7 days.
- Crusts may remain between 5 and 7 days after your treatment. Do not scratch! Let them heal naturally. You risk an infection and you remove the pigment. You can always talk to your general doctor about a healing ointment. Always apply it with a clean cotton swab.
- As long as the crusts are present, do not put make up on, do not use makeup remover, do not use soap, or other cleansing products.
- No sauna, steam room, swimming pool, sea, whirlpool, sunbed (tanning salon), sun, jacuzzi, until 3 weeks after treatment.
- Always apply total protection to the treated area before exposing yourself to the sun and sunbeds (tanning salon).
- No depigmentation products, peels, scrubs, glycolic acid, etc. until the final result, between 6-8 weeks after the last touch-up.
- Avoid intense sports for 2 weeks after your treatment.
- When taking a shower or bath, avoid water on the treated surface.
- Eyes and eyebrows: Wait to dye your eyelashes, eyebrows and hair until 8 weeks after your last touch-up.
- Lips: Eat at ease, try drinking with a straw, do not use toothpaste that contains a product to whiten teeth (peroxide).
These important instructions are part of the aftercare for your treatment for which you are responsible. Failure to follow or partially following these instructions may influence the shape, result and the color of the treated area. If you follow the instructions, you can achieve an optimal result of your permanent makeup application, micropigmentation treatment or microblading. The final result: 6-8 weeks after the last touch-up for permanent make-up and 4 weeks after the last touch-up for microblading.
The sun and / or sunbeds (tanning salons) will always influence your permanent makeup application and microblading.