In order to put your mind at ease before you receive your treatment in the comfort of your home, we have answered our most frequently asked questions below.
Which areas do you serve?
We offer our mobile spa services in the following cities:
Pointe-aux-Trembles, Tétreaultville, Montreal-East, Anjou, Charlemagne, Montreal-North, Repentigny, Riviere-des-Prairies, Saint-Leonard, Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Rosemont, Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension, Lachenaie, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Boucherville, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Saint-Laurent, Terrebonne.
Where are you located?
Along with our mobile services, we also offer our spa treatments in three beautiful locations in Pointe-aux-Trembles and on Decarie Boulevard.
Is there an extra charge if you come to my home?
Prices are the same as those shown on this website if you are located less than 15 minutes away from our location in Montreal East. If you are located 15 minutes away from our location, there is a slight $5 surcharge. If you are located 30 minutes away from our location, a slight $10 surcharge is added. The value of the treatments you choose should be $50 or more. Parking fees may apply.
Please take note that there are no extra travel fees for permanent makeup that is done in your home.
Which forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay for your treatments and products cash, by e-mail money transfer or by credit card.
How early do I have to book in advance?
We recommend taking your appointment as soon as you are sure of your schedule. Depending on the day, we may sometimes accommodate same-day appointments.
How does it work if I would like my treatment at the spa on Decarie Boulevard?
The spa on Decarie Boulevard (close to Van Horne Avenue) is open 7 days a week until about 6 p.m. Our services are offered at the said spa on appointment only. If you wish to have an appointment after 6 p.m., an at home treatment is best.
Is it customary to tip?
In appreciation for our service, gratuities may be given at your discretion but please do not feel obligated to do so.
What if I am running late for my appointment?
Please advise us as soon as you know that you will be delayed. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please take into account that treatments may be delayed if they are scheduled during rush hour.
What if I do not feel comfortable?
If, at any time you are not at ease please advise us promptly. Your comfort is our primary concern. We encourage you to communicate any of your special needs or preferences.
What if I have health conditions?
Any concerns relating to pregnancy, impaired mobility, allergies, recent surgeries or medical conditions, should be first discussed with your physician. Please discuss any concerns you may have with us on the phone prior to your appointment.
Do I remove all my clothes?
You can keep your underwear on if you wish. However, if you wish to remove them, please keep in mind that you will be covered with a sheet at all times and that we will only reveal the part of the body they are working on during your treatment.
How do I get ready for my appointment?
Before your next waxing appointment, you should:
- Make sure that the length of the hair you wish to wax is at least 5 mm long;
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before your treatment and 2 days after your treatment;
- Always shower at least 1 or 2 hours before your treatment. Your skin must be clean, dry and free from any oils and/or creams;
- If you are sensitive to pain, you can take an over the counter pain-relief tablet an hour before waxing;
- If you are female, avoid waxing within a week before your period, this is when you’re extra-sensitive to pain;
- Avoid caffeine, salt and alcohol as they make your skin extra sensitive;
- Avoid using antiperspirants if underarms have been waxed for 24 hours;
- Avoid sun exposure at least 3 days before and after waxing;
- Waxing is never done on clients taking any type of skin thinning acne medications. Clients must also be careful if they are using bleaching agents for hair, chemical depilatories such as Nair, oral antibiotics and topical antibiotics;
- Avoid taking a hot bath 24 hours after your treatment.
Please make sure to cleanse and hydrate your face before your makeup application.
Please make sure to wash and dry your hair the night before your appointment.
How do I book an appointment?
For same day appointments, you may call or text us at (514) 607-4943. For your convenience, if you have any questions about the treatments we offer, you may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you bring all your materials with you?
Yes, we are equipped with all the supplies that are needed for your treatment, including a professional massage table.