Lash lifts make your eyelashes seem longer and more curved. They allow you to spend less time putting on makeup. Another benefit of a lash lift is it resists heat, wind and humidity. The eyelashes are curved for 6 to 8 weeks. There is no maintenance! Unfortunately, it does not lengthen or thicken the lashes. The end result depends on your natural eyelashes.
We use vegan products that are efficient, work quickly and are not tested on animals. They do not contain sodium bromate, parabens or formaldehyde and the containers are recyclable.
Cataract, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, herpes simplex, psoriasis/eczema, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, eye infections, trichotillomania, alopecia, folliculitis, blepharitis, pregnant or breastfeeding, recent lasik eye surgery, recent permanent makeup on eyes, clients who have cuts, abrasions, inflammation or swelling, hay fever, eyelift, cancer or watery eyes.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM A LASH LIFT?
Some people choose to have a lash lift before a big event, such as a wedding, party or a holiday. Others benefit from having the treatment administered regularly so they can maintain perfectly formed lashes all year round (active ladies, athletes, models, career women, mothers, Eastern Asian ladies, etc.).
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
• Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes
• Avoid putting contact lenses back in for the rest of the day or at least 2 hours after your treatment
• Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours
• Keep lashes dry for 24 hours
• Use a lash conditioner daily
• Comb the lashes upwards using the mascara wand
• Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat; the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools
• If any stinging or swelling occurs, keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe, if it persists seek medical advice and let us know.
It is also recommended to wait 48 hours after the treatment to wear mascara and avoid the use of waterproof mascara, products containing oil and eyelash curlers.
It takes about an hour to perform a lash lift with dye.
Lash or eyebrow dye: $30
Vegan keratin lash lift (fast formula): $50
Vegan keratin lash lift (fast formula) and dye: $75